martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Lost in Quicksands

That moment when you feel lost.
Where you know you have failed.

Now, that I feel it doesn't have solution
¿What can be done? ¿What should I do?

In the middle of quicksands I'm drowning.
There's no rope, no branch, no one.
I take breath. Make that quick.
Take my soul out of the Earth.

It's just time. It only rest hope.
Hope for a hand.
But it's known, he won't come back.

Still lost.

Please, don't go. Don't leave me.
It's too soon..
Or maybe too late.

It's a strange feeling, an eerie moment.

What happend?!?!
How I get here?!
I just can remember a few moments.
But, they don't explain why I'm here.

This is an stupid end.
I thought I was smarter.
Shit.






Un video de hace unos añitos, que me encantó en su momento. Puede ambientar la escena.

No hay comentarios: